Any live poker player looking to try something new should take a look at the Irish Poker Open. By far the longest running series in Europe and worldwide it is only beaten by the 50-year-old World Series of Poker.
It is a massively popular festival, travelled to by poker players from all around the world. Tons of serious events in surroundings that offer plenty of different ways to relax and let your hair down.
The Irish Poker Open 2022 will run from April 11 to 18, at a venue that offers everything a player would need. The 4 star CityWest Hotel is located around 25 minutes from Dublin International Airport with a full range of leisure facilities and a top-quality 18-hole golf course.
The eight-day festival sees 42 events scheduled with buy-ins ranging from €150 to €5,000. This includes a €1,150 main event with a guarantee of €1 million.
We return to Citywest Hotel Dublin from the 11th-18th April 2022📌Poker Promo Code: IOP2022— Irish Open (@Irish_PokerOpen) February 10, 2022
➖Single B&B: €112
➖Double B&B: €121
Reserve by calling +3531 4010500 or online at https://t.co/ov4L7gVYBw Early reservation is advised!#poker #partypoker pic.twitter.com/QPUNMBg6M6
Qualify on HighStakes.comHighStakes is running a wide range of satellites to qualify for Irish Poker Open events. The WSOPC partner is known for its wide range of satellites for big tournaments and will even be running an official side event in Dublin at the CityWest Hotel.
Check out the lobby for further info on promotions to collect a free seat for this event.
Daily Freerolls to the main qualifiers:
- 17:30 Daily: Irish Open Qualifier with 2 seats to the Irish Open Qualifier 1 seat GTD on March 27th 19:00 up for grabs.
- 18:00 Daily: Irish Open FLIP Qualifier with 1 seat for the winner into the March 27th 19:00 2 seat GTD FLIP qualifier.
Direct Seat Qualifiers:
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: March 27th 19:00. 1 X $1300 Seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $25 rebuy
- Irish Open Qualifier 2 Seats GTD: March 27th 19:00. 2 X $1300 Seats To the Irish Poker Open GTD. $100 Re-Entry. Every player is all in each hand.
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: April 3rd (last chance to qualify). 1 X $1300 seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $0 entry with $5 rebuys.
This is a great opportunity to qualify for one of the most popular events on the poker calendar for absolutely free.